Reward Your Body & Your Budget
Therapeutic massage is not only HEALTHY
… it’s an investment in your well-being!
30 minutes – $55
60 minutes – $90
90 minutes – $120
120 minutes – $150
Weekend/’day-of’ additional cost
- Should you choose to come in on a regular basis, instead of having to prepay for several appointments, I offer my regular attending clients a discount of $5 per massage!
- I am happy to accept the Deschutes County health plan in my office. To verify your coverage, before booking, please send me a copy of your card and your date of birth, otherwise I can provide you with a receipt for your services rendered. For all other insurance plans, I will be happy to provide you with a receipt for reimbursement.
- Gift Certificates are available
Injuries from Car Accidents
Massage therapy can be a great resource for treating common injuries sustained in an automobile accident, such as whiplash, headaches, neck pain, fatigue, sleeplessness and back pain. If you’ve been injured, I would love to help. Steps to help you get better faster.
- First, see your attending doctor or chiropractor for an exam and assessment to discuss your treatment options. If your doctor feels massage therapy could be helpful, ask for a prescription for massage.
- Send your claim information to me.
- Please send the following as soon as possible via email or phone:
- Name of the auto insurance company
- Your claim number
- Date of the accident
- Name and phone number of the person managing your claim (often called a claim adjuster)
Ideally, the insurance information you provide to me will be for a claim that you have opened with YOUR auto insurance company, regardless of who is at fault. This potentially enables your medical providers to be paid for your care as the costs accrue via the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) policy that is probably available on your insurance policy.